Thanks so much HEC-TV for the wonderful profile of our current exhibition – “Emily Oliver: Weaving as Art and Ritual”. Click to view the video!
Starting this month (June 2017), we welcome three new music programs to our stage!
- June 15th, join us for the launch of The Thursday Night Revue at The Dark Room
- Debuting St. Louis’ newest jazz ensembles, The Thursday Night Revue at The Dark Room hosts a rotating group on stage every Thursday night from 9:30pm-12:30am. All shows are free. Please see our events tab for detailed calendar.
- June 16th, the first Ptah Williams Acoustic Trio session
- Join the legendary Ptah Williams, Gary Sykes & Darrel Mixon every Friday, 6-8pm for an early evening set of acoustic jazz. Reservations Recommended
- June 24th, is the inaugural Dine & Discover
Check it out! Great info on all the happenings at The Grandel.
See Chef Samantha Pretto on Fox 2 in the morning previewing some our new brunch items!
Thanks to the RFT for the excellent article on our expanded hours, menus, and arts programming! Read up!
Here’s a great article by Kevin C. Johnson of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch / STL Today about our move into The Grandel!
Learn more about our move to The Grandel courtesy of the Sauce Magazine blog – http://www.saucemagazine.com/blog/?p=47075.
THE DARK ROOM CELEBRATES NEW YEAR’S EVE 2016!
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Special Hours: 6p – 1am
Dinner seatings at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Live music by Mo E Trio from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
The Dark Room hosts its final New Year’s Eve Celebration in its current location before moving to the restored Grandel Theatre in February 2017. The evening includes special New Year’s menu offerings with champagne and cocktail features and live music by Mo E Trio with no cover. Reservations are strongly recommended – www.thedarkroomstl.com/reservation/.
Full menu available. Special New Year’s features include:
- Jumbo tiger shrimp (two varieties)
- Traditional and curry mussels
- Champagne flight including: NV LeMesnil Blanc de Blanc Grand Cru; Godme Extra Brut; and Pierre Gerbais Rosé
- Dessert cocktail of cranberry sorbet, Secco Rosé Prosecco, white chocolate rim and candied cranberry. (Sorbet via Serendipity Homemade Ice Cream)