“Amongst The Transmissions”, our third photography exhibit opens this Thursday, June 26th and runs through August 27th. We will host a reception with curator David Johnson on opening night from 6-9pm, and we will also hold a neighborhood reception on July 4th in conjunction with “First Fridays in Grand Center”.
“Amongst The Transmissions” features five artists from across the country:
- Andrew James – St. Louis, Missouri – http://www.andrewjamesartwork.com/
- Kent Krugh – Fairfield, Ohio – http://www.kentkrugh.com/
- Christine Shank – Rochester, New York – http://christineshank.com/main.html
- Doug Ness – Missoula, Montana – http://dougnessblog.com/
- Easton Selby – Conway, South Carolina – http://www.talboteastonselby.com/
Curated by David Johnson in conjunction with the International Photography Hall of Fame and Museum
Embodying the nexus of art and life in Grand Center, The Dark Room wine bar and photo gallery offers patrons an opportunity to experience fine art and fine wine under the same roof. Rotating monthly photography exhibits curated by the International Photography Hall of Fame, locally sourced menu items, and a progressive wine program curated with care by Bill Kniep of Pinnacle Imports will make The Dark Room the ideal place for friends to SIP, SEE & SHARE!
A partnership between Grand Center Inc., Ken Kranzberg and the International Photography Hall of Fame, The Dark Room is under the direction of managing partner Chris Hansen, director of theaters and events for the Kranzberg Arts Center.