Thanks so much HEC-TV for the wonderful profile of our current exhibition – “Emily Oliver: Weaving as Art and Ritual”. Click to view the video!
Starting this month (June 2017), we welcome three new music programs to our stage!
- June 15th, join us for the launch of The Thursday Night Revue at The Dark Room
- Debuting St. Louis’ newest jazz ensembles, The Thursday Night Revue at The Dark Room hosts a rotating group on stage every Thursday night from 9:30pm-12:30am. All shows are free. Please see our events tab for detailed calendar.
- June 16th, the first Ptah Williams Acoustic Trio session
- Join the legendary Ptah Williams, Gary Sykes & Darrel Mixon every Friday, 6-8pm for an early evening set of acoustic jazz. Reservations Recommended
- June 24th, is the inaugural Dine & Discover
Check it out! Great info on all the happenings at The Grandel.
See Chef Samantha Pretto on Fox 2 in the morning previewing some our new brunch items!
Thanks to the RFT for the excellent article on our expanded hours, menus, and arts programming! Read up!
Here’s a great article by Kevin C. Johnson of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch / STL Today about our move into The Grandel!
Learn more about our move to The Grandel courtesy of the Sauce Magazine blog – http://www.saucemagazine.com/blog/?p=47075.